Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ah yes, my friend Emma...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ...otherwise known as the 'I Miss You Girl'

    What can I say apart from that I had to beg her all week to come with me and she doesn't even like Darren that much.

    She and I both had I contact with him throughout the first bit of I Miss You, me singing along and winking at him and her just staring at him. When he beckoned to us, we both started to go forward and then she said, 'No, Lauren- it's me!' I believed her then, but thinking back... I was the one singing & winking and I should have just said 'I love him more, I'm going up'

    Anyway, I let her go up and she had his head in her lap and hugged him etc. The funniest thing was that when he put the mic to her lips for her to sing, she had no clue what the words were so she looked really stupid!! lol aren't I cruel? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    He then beckoned to me to give him my camera, with which he took about 3 shots of himself and Emma, then he gave it to Emma and she got a couple of him and me leaning over the stage which I am thrilled about! I just hope they come out ok!! lol

    The good thing after that was that we got to stay front row centre for the rest of the concert so we had great views of Mr Hayes.

    Terry and Janie- it was great meeting you too!! Terry was lovely, very bubbly and talkative, and Janie was quieter but just as nice [img]smile.gif[/img] See you guys at the next Darren concert lol [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I had such a fantastic evening [img]smile.gif[/img] I can't help feeling I should have just gone instead of Emma though LOL

    xxLauren

  2. #2
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Lauren honey, I did so feel for you!! It's a pity he didn't pick you out since you are the fan here [img]frown.gif[/img] I am sure your turn will come around in the future though [img]smile.gif[/img] Things usually happen in the end if you want them enough. [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] 's to you. It was a fabulous evening though and I'm so pleased to have met you both [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  3. #3
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Awwwwww - poor you Lauren - I couldn't believe my eyes when Emma got up on stage with him! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    I didn't even know that you 2 had snuck down to the front lol. I had to laugh at the irony of it though - especially as she didn't even know the words to IMY!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    I take it Emma is now a DH fan?

    It was just lovely to meet you and I'm really glad that you had a ball (but I wish the IMY girl had been you and not Emma [img]smile.gif[/img] )

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Lauren

    I'm so sorry it wasn't you who got to got up but
    I'm glad you had such a great time! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I also wonder if Emma is now a Darren Hayes fan.

    Lain

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwwww Lauren, it would have been wonderful if you had gone up on the stage [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]
    It looks like you had a great time and I'm sure it will be a wonderful memory [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it'd have been great if it was me (and thanks for saying you'd have preferred it to be me LOL [img]wink.gif[/img] ) but I have to follow D's policy of no regrets... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And actually, Emma doesn't like him very much more than before (which irritates me!!) but I'm sure she'll learn the words to IMY - she won't want to look like such a prat again [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL (*is in a cruel mood*)

    And just to say to everyone GO MEET TERRY AND JANIE COS THEY'RE LOVELY!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And just to say to everyone GO MEET TERRY AND JANIE COS THEY'RE LOVELY!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    *************

    Don't rub it in [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    Lol, thinking back to the Parallel Lives special and how Darren is telling Daniel he must let him pick the girls because he picks the *real fans*

    Thinks Darren made a big mistake here then [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hope the piccies with you in Lauren are fantastic [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •